I get it: It can be intimidating to try out anything different from the beloved black cat eye you have so triumphantly perfected. But why not swap your blacks and browns for some electric blues or moss greens? For this makeup video, I created two looks using colored eyeliners, because there’s nothing wrong with a little change once in a while! Give it a try, and soon you will have (once again) achieved a makeup look that makes you feel confident. I know you can make it look great, babes!
What you’ll need for the first look:
- Blue eye liner pencil. I used NYC New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Sky High ($3.50, Walmart).
- Blue eye shadow in a matching shade. I used shadows from the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in I’m His Breezey ($8, Amazon).
- Purple eye shadow. I used Eyes Lips Face Essential Flawless Eyeshadow in Party Purple ($2, Eyes Lips Face).
- Mascara. I used NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara ($25, Sephora).
What you’ll need for the second look:
- Green eye liner. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Moss ($20, Amazon).
- Medium to dark brown matte eye shadow. I used a NARS shadow color that they no longer make—NARS Single Eye Shadow in Fez is similar. ($20, Sephora).
Thanks to No Noise for letting us use the songs “Damaged” and “Exurbs”!