The actor Brigitte Bardot was ace at creating alluring, enchanting, 100-alarm-fire smoooooooky eyes. Her eyes, as they say, HAVE IT. In this edition of Learning the Face-ics, Amy Rose breaks down some of that magic with easy-to-find products and simple techniques. “It” is yours for the making:
Stuff Amy Rose used:
• Tarte Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette ($76, Makeup Alley).
• L’Oréal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Lush Raven 920 ($3, Rite Aid).
• Benefit They’re Real! Push-up Liner ($24, Sephora)
• Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base ($24.50, Sephora).
• Lancôme L’EXTRÊME Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara ($27.50, Lancôme).
• Luxie Lush Rose Gold Tapered Blending Eye Brush #205 ($10, Luxie Lush).
• Luxie Lush Rose Gold Medium Angled Shading Eye Brush #207 ($8, Luxie Lush).