Style

Into the Trees

Posi-vibes breed posi-changes. (Styling by Laia, photography by Rose.)

• herdinthehalls August 20th, 2014 6:33 PM

Oh wow, that dress in 5 and 6 is AMAZING! (And it has squirrels on it!) I wish I could better see the symbols on the dress because I wonder what they represent.

rockpapermisc.blogspot.com

• DymondMag August 20th, 2014 6:41 PM

love the light in these photos and the styling is on point

• cornfed August 20th, 2014 7:54 PM

Brianna’s buzzcut. Brianna’s face. Swooooon.

• Katie August 20th, 2014 8:31 PM

I really love the witchy vibes in these pictures, I can only hope to look as cool as these ladies. Also, I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but it really dig how in photo #10, the background is all out of focus except for the tiny part of her glasses which is crystal clear. Kind of a weird observation, but I thought it was super cool! X

• doikoon August 20th, 2014 10:50 PM

Wow. That is cool, thank you.

• WXVELENGTH August 21st, 2014 1:41 AM

The girl with the long hair totally reminds me of Sarah from The Craft!

• 3LL3NH August 23rd, 2014 3:09 AM

You’re so right. I was trying to figure that out too.

Both these girls are stunning. I love Alina’s staring eyes, and Brianna’s boldness/softness combination. Cool.

• mangointhesky August 21st, 2014 2:00 AM

I CANT GET OVER THE PERFECTION of this thing (and that Mary katrantzou dress!!)

• Zoe August 21st, 2014 2:52 AM

these are super gorgeous <3

• grease.and.cake August 21st, 2014 6:18 AM

Brianna you’re making me want to shave my head!!

• Tiana August 21st, 2014 7:16 AM

These photos are lovely :) I love the Mary Katrantzou dress!
    Tiana x

• Allegra August 21st, 2014 10:47 AM

That dress by Mary Katrantzou! What!

• clarekawaii August 21st, 2014 6:58 PM

eeek! i love brianna’s hair and glasses. these pics r sooooo nice. the styling is super on point!!! :)))

• Shriya August 27th, 2014 8:41 PM

styling is so on point !! majorly inspired by Brianna’s badass vibes