Eye Candy

Mysteries of the Deep

The ocean is so big because it’s filled with SECRETS.

• beyoncetears July 17th, 2014 7:12 PM

THIS IS AWESOME I’M SUPER HAPPY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING THANK YOU ROOKIE I AM A HAPPY AND MORE INFORMED CITIZEN OF THE WORLD NOW

• alienbabe July 17th, 2014 11:03 PM

ITS TERRIFYING HOW WE BARELY HAVE ANY CLUE OF EVERYTHING OUT THERE IN THE DEEP BLUE.

follow me on twitter babes: @grrrlgerms_

• WizerdGandalf July 18th, 2014 12:30 AM

THIS IS THE RADDEST SET OF COLLAGE AND FACTS THAT I HAVE SEEN AS OF 2014 GURL. Wow! I mean…. that’s sooo bjutiful! My mind is all refreshed and blue now, THANKS! :D
    Emma you are like a collage virtuoso, in fact I actually think you could slay any type of artistic expression, fo’ real.
    The spiral jaw was like ”Wut!” , what kind of nightmare was it taken from. Maybe the Creator saw that she/he had a pile of sharp teeth left, and she/he was like ”Aghh, I’m soo drained from creating a lot of stuff but I can’t leave these unused it would be irresponsible!” and then proceeded to hazily make spirals, and then she/he saw a cute little fishie with no teeth and radiant innocence, and was like ”You fishie, cutiepatootie! Come here! I have a rad set of teeth for you, like seriously you are gonna be the envy of all the tough sharks out there, do u want them?”
    Fishie: ”UUh….mmmmkay, cool”.
    Hence the spiral saw was given its place.

• Jenoris July 18th, 2014 2:21 AM

YESSSS. This was as fun to look at as it was to read. I love eye-candy posts that are informative/come with a bunch of weird/fun/interesting knowledge.

• clocksheep July 18th, 2014 2:23 AM

YESSS freaky deep ocean stuff is the best.

• Elliekc July 18th, 2014 7:25 AM

Oh my God, yes I love this! I am so here for anything weird and water based.

I just started scuba diving this year and shit is strange down there. I saw a sunfish for the first time and I had no idea wtf this weird giant Cellafield-escapee thing circling me was, but God was it cool

• Coco July 18th, 2014 8:05 AM

Omg the title. Please tell me that’s a Mean Girls reference.

• Jenn xx July 18th, 2014 9:51 AM

I really love this so much! This is literally the raddest thing ever. The puffer fish thing blew my mind.

• Abbey xoxo July 18th, 2014 10:16 AM

Loving the collages!!! Underwater stuff is so cool! Number 8/9 is probably my favorite one, but they’re all cool! :)

• mangointhesky July 18th, 2014 12:12 PM

Seven and nine are the best!!!

• Vlada July 18th, 2014 2:02 PM

Now I’m scared to swim in the sea, WHAT IF A GIANT FISH COMES AND GETS ME???? (not really) but it is a great eye candy, pretty informative…and scary….

PS: This is my blog btw http://speakingofvlada.blogspot.com.es/

• Elsary July 18th, 2014 4:24 PM

The third one. I mean, SO CLOSE TO MY HOME AND I DIDN’T KNOW?! I live in Finland, and really enjoy swimming in the sea..quite weirdly, this only makes me wanna go exploring waters more!

• Jane-Eyre July 18th, 2014 8:07 PM

‘bored teenage dolphins’ HAHA best thing ever!

• Lucy July 18th, 2014 8:35 PM

“bored teenage dolphins” I love this and you guys and the ocean so much

• VagabondZombie July 18th, 2014 10:41 PM

Man, I learned so much in this eye candy. The collages made is specially interesting.

• RabbitRouge July 19th, 2014 7:46 PM

This is SO interesting!! Love anything and everything to do with mysterious wreckages and conspiracies, you guys are the greatest xx

• Alepisaurus July 21st, 2014 11:26 PM