Dear Diary

June 18, 2014

A seriously momentous round of diaries this week.

Commentary from Caitlin on this week's diary entry: "Stuff, stuff, lots of stuff."

Commentary from Caitlin on this week’s diary entry: “Stuff, stuff, lots of stuff.”

Britney

The past three days have been three of the most important days of my life! Read More »

Marah

I am terribly lonely. Read More »

Lilly

Puffins are everything you’ve ever imagined. Read More »

1 2 3 4

• Chloe22 June 18th, 2014 7:26 PM

Lilly, do you eat Puffins cereal? Because if you really like puffins then you would really like the cereal. It has lots of peanut butter on it. And though Puffins cereal is exciting-I am so jealous that you got to see some in person!

• readyfortofade June 18th, 2014 7:30 PM

#5 in Lilly’s entry has a typo (should be hike, I hope).
    Also, in #6, there should be an “if” after “sunscreen.”

• Anaheed June 18th, 2014 7:34 PM

Thank you! Had to edit this one in a hurry!

• avxxa June 18th, 2014 9:18 PM

hey guys! I loved these entries, but it said Caitlin had an entry too. Was it an accident or did she skip? (which is totally acceptable)

• Anaheed June 18th, 2014 10:00 PM

Caitlin’s entry is the illustration at the top — she does a visual diary every week.

• avxxa June 18th, 2014 10:59 PM

Oh gosh, I didn’t realize! Thank you, that makes more sense :)

• Elsary June 19th, 2014 8:33 AM

BRITNEY: That sounds so cool! And I’m happy for you:) (although I’m bit jealous, too. I too want to have my first kiss and try Ouija! But I’m more happy than jealous)
    MARAH: Good to know that you really are safe. It must feel awful to be there. *hug*
    LILLY: #9 is so true. And #6 too. But I hope you still had fun!
    CAUTLIN: I like this week’s entry really much! It kinda resembles my own life…

• itssabine June 19th, 2014 10:55 AM

Loved Lilly’s list! And Marah’s entry managed to really move me, like her writing often does. Great entries!

• Eileen June 19th, 2014 11:52 AM

Britney! Me and my sisters did a mermaid chant on the Friday the 13th full moon!! By the way it wasn’t just a full moon- it was a honeymoon

• darcymaee June 21st, 2014 4:33 AM

I really liked all of them – I loved Caitlin’s diary, like, a lot. ;) xx

• Emma Mc June 22nd, 2014 5:26 PM

Lilly, I’m Irish and I laughed at your list and showed it to my family! Hope you enjoyed your trip to Ireland.