Books + Comics

Sunday Comic: Keeping It Together

My go-to techniques for feeling OK.

• Zelda May 18th, 2014 12:30 PM

I feel like Rookie always posts things when I can use them the most. Because of my anxiety disorder I wake up feeling anxious and that happened today so I tried to relax by taking a bath but I ended up throwing up the acid in my stomach from anxiety. But now I can use this advice to get through the rest of the day and I’m incredibly grateful for this article today! Thank you so much rookie!

• ebubble97 May 18th, 2014 12:48 PM

Exactly what I needed today in the middle of exam revision! Thanks Kendra, this is super cute :)

• beyoncetears May 18th, 2014 2:36 PM

yesss fka twigs!!!! also, kendra’s illustrations are the best and always so inspiring ☆✿(◕‿◕)✿☆

• livlavidaloka May 18th, 2014 5:52 PM

Wow this is so perfect- this is exactly how I was feeling for the past two weeks about my AP tests.

• Vlada May 18th, 2014 5:53 PM

I always love it when you post comics! They are so simple yet so motivating.
    You seem to post the right thing in the right moment, and never disappoint me.

• athenamaeve May 18th, 2014 7:32 PM

this is amazing!

• umi May 18th, 2014 11:01 PM

kendra’s art is so important to me im going to email this to myself bc this is something i struggle with on a daily basis

• anaisabel13 May 19th, 2014 12:32 AM

This is so so important and inspirational, thank you! Now I can stop being such a ball of nerves during finals season.

anexerciseofmyfaculties.blogspot.com

• dragonfly May 19th, 2014 2:35 AM

I love this, I love the words and I love the illustrations!!!!!!

• RatioRae May 19th, 2014 4:55 AM

Rookie has read my mind again.

• femmenist May 19th, 2014 8:46 AM

This comes at the exact rigiht time for me – I’m in the middle of finals and I don’t think I have ever felt more stressed.

s/o to Kendra for these great illustrations because they made me feel a bit better!

• mokgadi May 19th, 2014 11:52 AM

• Me_Magalloway May 19th, 2014 12:19 PM

I love the drawings a lot- they are so cute and intricate!

I especially love the message. Lately I’ve had an awful lot of heavy stuff on my mind, and I realize how important it is to clear your mind to protect your sanity.

Love love love!

• cristal22 May 19th, 2014 5:15 PM

My favorite drawing was the one of the sidewalk and the shoes . When I’m feeling stressed out I walk my dog . It really clears my mind . Plus I get a lot of smiles from neighbors because my dog is so chubby and cute

• martinmorning May 20th, 2014 12:09 AM

These illustrations make me smile:)
    Thanks for the lovely advice.

a la alix