Eye Candy

From Me to You

Correspondence between two faraway pen pals.

• dreamygirl April 17th, 2014 7:41 PM

i love this!! and you!! and frankie (i know it’s greta but i <3 frankie cosmos)!!

• maude loves you every day more April 17th, 2014 8:23 PM

YES OMFG ah this is adorbs and I just saw Frankie Cosmos in Providence (woot) it was so great… <3

• byehowareyou April 17th, 2014 11:12 PM

oh man this makes me want to write a letter right now!!

rookie, it would be awesome if you could put together a pen pal matching system! i’d love to have another pen pal but finding one is tricky…someone make a blog or something to match people!!

• clarekawaii April 17th, 2014 11:54 PM

ah, wow this is the best! i wish i could’ve gone to one of her shows. frankie cosmos rules! this rules, too :))

• Greta April 18th, 2014 12:24 AM

This is so ideal and great and, wow, I wish I were writing with somebody right now! I always try to keep in touch with friends via the mail, but homework and life always get in the way :( Thanks so much for sharing these… they’re perfect!!

• Elsary April 19th, 2014 2:34 PM

This is so beautiful and amazing.
    I want to have new pen pals and send letters and stuff with them and feel happy ~.~

• erinxo April 19th, 2014 11:52 PM

I absolutely love this post. Mail is so underrated, it’s so special and you can keep it for a lifetime.

• Janis April 20th, 2014 1:58 AM

This so cute!!! I love this!

• kolumbia April 23rd, 2014 10:31 AM

This reminds me of the letters my best friend and I have been writing to each other for two years. He lives about 300 miles away, so I don’t see him to often. It makes me so happy to get a letter from him. I keep them all in a giant binder and reread them when I’m sad.

• cristal22 April 23rd, 2014 11:02 PM

I have always wanted a pen pal ever since I saw the pen pal friend ship in Arthur between Arthur and Adil !!!

• wallflower152 May 5th, 2014 10:56 PM

I third the pen pal thing. I have several pen pals that I met on this hilariously outdated site called penpalworld.com and it’s literally one of the best things I’ve done. I also do postcrossing (postcrossing.com) which is this postcard swap site. #snailmailrevolution