Dear Diary

April 30, 2014

Nothing lasts forever.

Caitlin has had a "week-long headache."

Caitlin has had a “week-long headache.”

Ruby

My psychiatrist says I’m not crazy. Read More »

Britney

Things I love are always destroyed. Read More »

Marah

When you look at my mother, you see a body without a soul. Read More »

1 2 3 4

• atticus April 30th, 2014 8:34 PM

The link for Ruby’s article is broken – it takes me to Britney’s article

• Anaheed April 30th, 2014 8:43 PM

Oops! Fixing it now. Thank you!

• internalbeautyx April 30th, 2014 10:16 PM

Lovely diaries, everyone.

• honorarygilmoregal May 1st, 2014 12:55 AM

I wish I could take all you diarists and wrap you up in a big hug. <3

• erinxo May 1st, 2014 2:22 AM

Marah – I feel the exact same way as you about my mother and my dad died 14 years ago. I wish I could say it got better but it honestly didn’t. She is not present in our conversations and doesn’t care about my feelings or what I have to say. Last night I tried to share something personal with her but I could tell she didn’t care so I just stopped and left the room; I’m almost positive she didn’t even notice. As you said of your mother, she is a body without a soul.

• indaslicht May 1st, 2014 5:17 PM

is it possible to read the arabic version of marah’s entries? i’m curious to see how she writes without the translation

• mokgadi May 2nd, 2014 6:52 AM

Love to all of you <3

• dragonfly May 3rd, 2014 12:22 AM

I love you guys <3

• VagabondZombie May 3rd, 2014 6:11 AM

“There are 10 more weeks of school. This should matter to me, I know it should, but I can’t find it in myself to care. I’m a prisoner in my jail cell of a body, awaiting a verdict from some unknown court.”

Britney, I feel the same way.

• LvavaL May 4th, 2014 5:14 PM