You Said It

Postcards From Wonderland

Handmade mementoes of a summer gone by.

• itsRAEdiculous February 27th, 2014 12:21 AM

OH MY GOD!!! My grandparents owned the Bellevue House when I was growing up, right across from the Manisses Animal Farm!!

This is TOO COOL.

• Ella W February 27th, 2014 8:38 AM

These pictures are amazing!

• emseely February 27th, 2014 9:28 AM

this looks heavenly. it has lulled me into a zen of thinking about new england beach towns and summer…

• wallflower152 February 27th, 2014 12:10 PM

So gorgeous!

• Simone February 27th, 2014 12:40 PM

Wow, these are incredibly beautiful and so evocative of summer! Great work, Emily!

• painting_the_roses_pink February 27th, 2014 5:55 PM

These are so perfect and beautiful and you are so talented ohmygod.

• annacorbett February 27th, 2014 6:30 PM

I live there!! This is too weird that my home is on rookie omg thank you for showing this, it is truly a magical place

• mangointhesky February 28th, 2014 7:25 AM

Oh wow! This is beautiful!

• Tara Warkentin February 28th, 2014 11:25 AM

“It became our very own Moonrise Kingdom/ Terabithia/ Wonderland.”
    Wow. My three favourite (imaginary) places. Also, beautiful watercolours!

• julalondon February 28th, 2014 12:40 PM

Oh my goodness; this is beautiful!!

• Imogen-Rose February 28th, 2014 11:16 PM

these are absolutely beautiful and the dreams of what I wish my art could look like

• fromanotherearth March 2nd, 2014 12:13 PM

These are beyond lovely! They remind me a lot of my vacations in Cape Cod. I’m so nostalgic for summer now!

• bibeachwalker April 1st, 2014 7:20 AM

I love these and would like to get in touch with Emily. We own Finn’s and the buoy sketch is wonderful. Emily, if you see this post, please contact me. Thank you, Debbie Howarth