Eye Candy

Sea of Love

Take me to the ocean blue.

• Tyknos93 December 26th, 2013 3:52 PM

These are all very beautiful in their own way. Even though it’s pictures of things I’ve seen a million times before with your words they feel so fresh. I dunno this was very calming and reminded me of a time when I was ok after a period of being very much not ok. This was really nice (∪ ◡ ∪)

• kingofcarrotflowers December 26th, 2013 4:07 PM

the sea is my favourite thing ever, so thank you for this. i think there’s something about the hugeness and uncontrollableness of it that makes me feel less important, in a good way.

• Zzz December 26th, 2013 4:16 PM

This reminds me so much of when I had a nervous breakdown. I mean that in a good way – this story is perfect and horrible all at once.

• ShayMarie December 26th, 2013 4:23 PM

These pictures are absolutely beautiful.

• die_mad December 26th, 2013 4:30 PM

I’m going to go take a walk and think about this post

• interestingrosie December 26th, 2013 4:32 PM

the sea holds a special place in my heart i know when i’m standing on the beach that to the right of me is the rest of the world and it puts things in perspective

• Mifti December 26th, 2013 5:23 PM

“I wanted to become the sea. I wanted to pour my blues into the water to help it stay blue.”
    This is so beautiful. I wish I could live close to the sea. Indeed, everyone should see the sea once in their lives, and snow, mountains and a really terrific sunset too.

• electriclight00 December 26th, 2013 5:31 PM

These photographs are haunting, comforting, and beautiful. Thank you.

• SiLK December 26th, 2013 6:36 PM

They’re beautiful. I remember my family going to the sea with someone, someone who’d never see the sea before. They stood for a while apart form us, just staring. It seemed strange to my 7 yr old self who saw the sea several times a year, but I’m sure I would have done the same.

• erinaudrey December 26th, 2013 7:12 PM

I connect with this really deeply. I’ve felt like this for a while I guess… It’s just kinda lonely. I’ve tried talking to my parents about the stuff in my head but they don’t get it and sometimes it’s hard for me to articulate. They just tell me to get more sleep or pray more and I just can’t.

• Bex_cygnet December 26th, 2013 7:28 PM

This is so beautiful and inspiring!

• linalool December 26th, 2013 7:35 PM

my beloved grandma died two years ago and she heve never seen the sea. i remember saying that we need to take her to he seaside every summer but there was always something more important to do and than she died and it was too late. she never complained. now everytime i’m in the seaside i feel her presence. somehow i belive she became the see. thank u for telling your story, it’s beautiful

• dandelions December 28th, 2013 1:58 AM

Your story is so beautiful too.

• Sophii December 26th, 2013 7:46 PM

So, so beautiful (the photographs, the writing and the sea itself.) 12, 13 and 16 are my favourites

• RatioRae December 26th, 2013 8:23 PM

This is so beautiful. Literally the Best Thing Ever: The sea.

• julalondon December 26th, 2013 9:57 PM

The sea is something really beautiful. I don’t know why but somehow those pictures are really moving.

• brontosaurus December 27th, 2013 12:37 AM

These pictures are gorgeous. I cannot even begin to explain how perfectly this lines up with so many of my own memories.

• fabulousmuscles December 27th, 2013 1:54 AM

I love this photographer’s contributions, they’re always ALWAYS awe-inspiring.
    I feel like this series perfectly captures the changing faces of the sea and how it reflects the emotions you view it with. She told such a beautiful, simple story. It’s like she captured every feeling I’ve ever had about my own life.

• luciaSTROMBERG27 December 27th, 2013 7:41 AM

truly beautiful photos and what a heart-warming story.

• Cutesycreator aka Monica December 27th, 2013 8:03 AM

Your writing and photos alike are breathtaking.

• December 27th, 2013 12:38 PM

This post is beautiful-the words as well as the text. xox

• mangointhesky December 27th, 2013 1:26 PM

Everything about this spells p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

• Collagingcolors December 27th, 2013 10:20 PM

this is so beautiful i’m crying… my grandpa is gonna see the sea for the first time!

• monalisa December 29th, 2013 3:59 AM

oh yes the sea makes me feel like nothing else. it is so healing. deserted, freezing beaches are my favourite places on earth

• piisaa December 29th, 2013 2:01 PM

This is very beautiful. I feel less alone somehow.

• meggyg December 29th, 2013 11:07 PM

i can’t decide what it is that makes this stand out to me so much. The last photo/caption really resonates, thank you.

• WeirdCassie January 5th, 2014 5:16 AM

Photos and Writing are gorgeous really gorgeous!))

• dragonfly January 5th, 2014 6:49 AM