Books + Comics

Sunday Comic: The Best Song Ever #12

The beat goes on.

• Abby September 15th, 2013 2:17 PM

I love how sassy Moni is haha. “Now I KNOW you weren’t invited!”

• karla September 15th, 2013 5:13 PM

hahah! Love this! A great ending to a great birthday!! Love u rookie!

• Anaheed September 15th, 2013 10:00 PM

Happy birthday, Karla!!

• Harley September 17th, 2013 11:12 PM

No way, it was my birthday on the 15th too! I just didn’t get a chance to check Rookie until today.

• Sophie ❤ September 15th, 2013 5:20 PM

This is the best. I’m so, so glad that Samira is okay! I can’t believe the nerve the guy has… well, anyways, love the sass in this as well!

• Equatorgrim September 15th, 2013 6:59 PM

With an 80s theme and one arm, they could have done a Def Leppard tribute! Awe, but I loved it!

• Suzy X. September 15th, 2013 7:55 PM

YOU KNOW, my band mates said the exact same thing as I was drawing this and I just grimaced at them. Missed opportunity, but poor Rick Allen.

• KatGirl September 15th, 2013 8:47 PM

Yay! Samira’s OK! <3

• Chloe22 September 15th, 2013 10:23 PM

This is one of the few Sunday comics I really like, besides Peanuts and Dilbert (aka best THING ever). The illustrations are sooo good. Your a great artist.
    P.S. Are there any Dilbert aficionados here?

• Graciexx September 16th, 2013 9:08 AM

yay samira’s ok! at the end of the last comic I was so afraid that she might die but now shes getting better :)

• talia September 16th, 2013 10:12 AM

I love the idea that Samira is a strong woman who isn’t pining for Jamie and has the ability to say no when she means it, but I just feel like we’re not seeing the full story. That night at the party he was drunk and dumb and said stupid things, and she was totally right to storm out. But everyone is dumb sometimes. Maybe they should have talked about it and I think, if she realized she still really cared about him and if he wasn’t being a dick, she could have considered getting back together. Obviously, one bouquet of flowers isn’t enough to solve that, but they definitely should have talked it out.

• whyamidreamingwhenimstillawake September 18th, 2013 10:14 PM

I love reading all the comments and seeing how everyone else is so emotionally invested in these comics as well.