Dear Diary

July 24, 2013

Friendship update.

"It's not been the happiest week" for poor Caitlin.

“It’s not been the happiest week” for poor Caitlin.

Katherine

I’m the Kim Kardashian of Kourtney Kardashians. Read More »

Ruby

I made a new friend. Read More »

Britney

It’s funny how things can be so weird yet so great at the same time. Read More »

Editor’s note: Naomi will be back next week.

1 2 3 4

• Sophie ❤ July 24th, 2013 7:26 PM

Naomi and Katherine- I’m so sad that I can’t read yours right now! As for Ruby and Britney, I feel you. Once again. I made a new friend. Weirdness. It’s all part of that daily topic, you know? Oh well. Loved these! And Katherine: I can’t wait to see yours!

New blog in town that you can visit:

• Kaetlebugg July 24th, 2013 7:33 PM

I LOVE YOU ALL. Diaries are an art form and you three (as well as the other Rookie diarists!) are masters.

• Tyknos93 July 24th, 2013 10:09 PM

Just wanna say, Caitlin, your illustration is really beautiful this week!

• Lola Witch July 25th, 2013 12:57 AM

Congratulations on making a new friend Ruby!!!!

• Jes July 25th, 2013 1:10 AM

Katherine- Thank you for your piece on the Kardashians! It is rare that anyone ever gives the Kardashians the respect they deserve. Although I have to say, I disagree with your opinion on Kourtney. Khloé is obviously the best Kardashian sister :)

• jessie77 July 25th, 2013 1:56 AM

Caitlin- your picture is beautiful and stunning and mesmerizing and i soo know that feeling <3 <3

• Graciexx July 25th, 2013 6:01 AM

love caitlins!

• Eileen July 25th, 2013 8:59 AM

Ruby, heart heart heart.

• Ella W July 25th, 2013 12:02 PM

Caitlin’s illustration is brilliant this week! And I hope Naomi is back soon, I missed her diary today..
    Ella x

• Imogen-Rose July 25th, 2013 2:06 PM

Caitlin – I hope your next week is better!

Katherine – I loved your entry. I also love the Kardashians, which no one in my family understands.

Ruby – I’m so glad you’ve found someone you can really talk to! that’s a great feeling. I hope things will keep looking up for you from now on.

Britney – You made the mature move, and I’m so proud of you, especially because I probably wouldn’t have. Maybe I should be more like you next time I have a hard decision to make. thank you.

Great diaries this week! <3

• abby111039 July 25th, 2013 5:47 PM

Caitlin, I can whole-heartedly relate to how you’re feeling. Your illustration is beautiful and captures those emotions perfectly. I hope next week is better for you. <3

• unicornconnect July 26th, 2013 10:13 PM

ruby, oh my god this kid sounds cool!!!!

• lizzyheinie July 27th, 2013 12:13 AM

Can we just talk about Kim Kardashian for a minute, please?

People always talk shit on Kim because she’s “only famous because she made a sex tape,” yes? How do these people not realize what an INCREDIBLE FEAT this is?

I mean, come on people, she managed to make her ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY famous because she made a sex tape with a second rate R&B singer. Plenty of people make sex tapes. How many of their half-sisters can you name? Like can we just give Kim the credit she deserves because honestly you have to be a crazy sharp businesswoman to make that happen for yourself.

/end rant/

• GlitterKitty July 28th, 2013 11:18 AM

You definitely have a point here. I never thought of it this way….. Wow…

• mokgadi July 27th, 2013 12:42 PM

Caitlin, your illustration’s amaze, I hope your next week’s a lot better though :)

• Katie8797 August 10th, 2013 1:10 AM

I think I’m the Scott Disick of Kourtney Kardashian of Kendall Jenners.