Last week, Amy Rose showed you how to transform yourself into a classic Hollywood bombshell for the prom, or the Taco Bell drive-through, or the very special occasion of your choosing. Now she’s back to teach you an easier, but just as babely, look: neutral eye makeup paired with POW! lips.
The products you choose will vary depending on skin tone/type and your personal preference, but Amy Rose used:
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Motion ($6, Ulta.com)
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in White ($21, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics)
- e.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush ($1.50, Drugstore.com)
- Essence of Beauty Face Brushes ($10, CVS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics’ Lip Tar in Grandma ($18, OCCmakeup.com)
Tune in next week for Prom Look Number 3: Glittery Eyes. ♦