Now that your prom is probably JUST ABOUT TO HAPPEN, here’s the third and last and most dramatic PROMSICS tutorial from AmesRo (apparently the new thing we’re calling her?). As she says, it’s “bling on bling on bling” for your big dance or the drive-through or playing Pictionary with your friends.
Editorial note: not the best sound quality on this one—Amy Rose had to use a different computer than usual. Just pretend she’s underwater and it’ll seem normal.
Stuff she used in this video:
- ModelCo Cheek & Lips in Rosy Red ($24, ModelCo)
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in White ($21, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics)
- Kat Von D eyeshadow in Unrequited, included in the True Romance palette called Starstruck ($13, Sephora)
- The green and glittery charcoal shades in Maybelline EyeStudio’s Green With Envy palette ($8, Drugstore.com)
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Gold ($5, NYX)
- e.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush ($1.50, Drugstore.com) ♦