This month’s Face-ics is a three-parter for prom. But even if you’re skipping the dance (“AND ALL SCHOOL DANCES WHY WOULD I WANT TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME WITH THESE PEOPLE THAN NECESSARY” —maybe you), there will come a time in your life when you’ll want to look super mega glam: maybe for a party, or a fancy coven, or a mugshot. And on that day you will be thankful for these videos by Amy Rose. Each one is gonna teach you a different look appropriate for dressing up and partying down. This one is Classic Hollywood Glamour: red lips, winged eyeliner, and, if you’re feeling extra bombshell-y, a DIY mole.
Part One: Simple Eye Shadow & Liquid Liner
* If your eyelid doesn’t have a crease, use your brow bone as a reference: anything that’s supposed to go “in the crease” goes right below that bone.
Part Two: Eyeliner Cont’d., Easy Red Lips
Part Three: Rosy Cheeks
The specific products and colors you choose are going to depend on your skin tone, your skin type, and just your preferences, but here are the ones Amy Rose used:
- Yaby eye shadow in Sand Dune ($3, yabycosmetics.com)
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Motion ($6, Ulta.com)
- e.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush ($1.50, Drugstore.com)
- Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in black ($3, Walgreens.com)
- Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Lipstick in Old School Glam ($3.50, Drugstore.com)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics’ Precision Lip Brush ($18, OCCmakeup.com)
- Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in Healthy Rose ($14, Sephora)
- Sonia Kashuk Large Angled Contour Brush ($10, Target)
Tune in next week for Prom Look Number 2: low-key eyes, lips like WHOA. ♦