In part two of our series on just, like, HOW DO YOU DO NORMAL MAKEUP STUFF?, Amy Rose takes on the products that you put on your lips. There are FIVE VIDEOS’ worth of tips here for us raw beginners, from basic gloss to advanced wizardry like lip brushes, dramatic colors, and using EYELINER on your LIPS.
Programming note: Amy Rose has a bad cold in these videos, so they are extra cute.
Part One: Prime, Protect, Line
Part Two: Basic Lipstick
Part Three: Lip Plumper & Berry Lipstick
Part Four: Gloss & Highlighter
Part Five: High Drama
Products she used:
- Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick SPF 15
- Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Cute Caramel
- New York Color long-wearing lip liner
- Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Ravish
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Dare Devil
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Gold
- Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Tarred (the lip brush comes with it, yow!)