Everything else

Editor’s Letter

October 2012: Play

Greetings, Rookies! IF YOU DARE, I mean. (Imagine that said in the SPOOKY VOICE of a CARTOON GOBLIN of some sort.)

This month’s theme is PLAY, and we will be talking about all things playful: HALLOWEEN, comedy, sports, pop music, comics, cartoons, board games, candy, etc. I’m really excited, because after a middle school identity crisis’s worth of believing that liking anything made purely for entertainment value was a compromise of my intelligence, I feel such a RUSH when I listen to One Direction while walking to class. My demeanor would have you believe I’m listening to black metal mashed up with puppies crying, but I swear it’s just my inability to control my face. Inside, I am smiling like the baby sun in Teletubbies.

Liking things is fun; wasting time and energy figuring out what your taste says about your personality is not. I think that if you can differentiate between taking everything with a grain of salt, and just plain snobby hating, you will live a life full of all the joy that Netflix has to offer. (This is not even a Netflix ad, it’s just very much my best friend.)

But we have a lot more on that later this month. Right now I’d like to announce that we are starting weekend content! Not our traditional three posts a day, but a links-roundup from our favorite internet stuff each week on Saturday, and we’ll alternate between original videos and comics on Sunday. Now those of you who say Rookie makes you look forward to Mondays will just have to go back to dreading the school week. May I recommend some ONE DIRECTION?

Also: please send us any Play-inspired artwork! Submissions@rookiemag.com. We always want more reader stuff on the site, but I know it can be scary to send something in. This is me encouraging you, with my not-at-all-creepy Teletubbies baby sun face, and my cartoon goblin voice completely forgotten. And, as always, continue to tell us what you want to see more of (or less of).

Oh man I’m so ready for this month. Here’s a playlist I’ve been enjoying lately, just ’cause.

Illustration by Minna

Love,
Tavi

• decemberbaby October 1st, 2012 3:08 PM

OH MY GOSH WEEKEND CONTENT. AND another editor’s letter playlist. This is my favorite Monday in a while.

• sophiethewitch October 1st, 2012 6:20 PM

Haha the thing about your middle school identity crisis was so much like me a year ago! I was trying to be a punk, which made me worry all the time about if what I was doing came off as punk, which is like the absolute least punk thing to think about, so I’d be very self-conscious about my self consciousness and caring about what people thought and if I had good taste and was an interesting person…

By the way, I think there’s something wrong with how this shows up on my computer, but I can’t comment on Rookie articles except in response to another comment. So I’m not commenting to anyone specific, just to this article. If anyone can tell me how to fix that it would be great. Sorry, I fail technology.

• Fortune_Goddess October 1st, 2012 3:13 PM

I screamed out loud at the weekend content! Whoops, I’m in school… Oh my god! I love October. Soooooo much and also lots of hearts to rookie

• Kimono Cat October 1st, 2012 3:14 PM

This might seem like a weird comment, but have you decided on next mont’s theme yet? My birthday’s in November, so I would like to be able to look forward to my birth month’s content!

• Anaheed October 1st, 2012 3:40 PM

Next month’s theme is INVENTION.

• angst October 1st, 2012 5:04 PM

YAYAYAYAYAY invention in my birth month whaddaup.

• karastarr32 October 2nd, 2012 4:15 PM

Meeee toooo

• flowerchild49 October 1st, 2012 3:16 PM

Speaking of happy happy Netflix joy, Freaks and Geeks is now on instant.

• annagracie October 1st, 2012 3:33 PM

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG
      probably the best news i’ve heard all year.

• decemberbaby October 1st, 2012 3:37 PM

OH MY BAJEEZUS, WHAT IS THIS, MY BIRTHDAY?

• angst October 1st, 2012 5:07 PM

OMMMMMGGGG THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD NEWS HERE I CAN’T EVEN HANDLE IT

onmyroadtofindout.blogspot.com

• Kathryn October 1st, 2012 7:05 PM

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Isabelle97 October 2nd, 2012 9:23 AM

Well, there go any thoughts i had of doing homework :D

• Isabelle97 October 2nd, 2012 9:28 AM

Weekend content! Yay! And also; everyone in the world should check out Gunnerkrigg court by Tom Siddel. It’s an epic fantasy comic online and I honestly can’t express my love for it enough :D

• stefff October 1st, 2012 3:16 PM

Are all of the weekend videos/comics things you’ve found online, or do you also want people to submit stuff? Would there be a theme if you took submitted work? Just wondering :)

• Anaheed October 1st, 2012 3:40 PM

Please submit videos and comics! It would be nice if it fit our next month’s theme, but it’s not necessary.

• stefff October 7th, 2012 3:23 PM

Cool. I just saw today’s video! If there’s music, does the band have to give approval to use the song? Or is anything okay since these are personal videos?

• Tavi October 7th, 2012 3:57 PM

Yes, you need the band’s permission!

• stefff October 13th, 2012 5:50 PM

Thanks for the reply! (I couldn’t reply to Tavi’s band comment for some reason, but it’s noted!)

I’m working on submitting something, but is there a good chance the video will run? If someone else’s video gets selected instead, would mine possibly run another month (if it’s good, of course)?

Just so I can tell the actors/models what’s going on.

Sorry again for a million Q’s!

Thank you! :)

• whodatgal October 1st, 2012 3:23 PM

LOVE THIS PLAYLIST IT IS LYKE MY LIFE <3 I am looking forward to a slimey October. Plan something good for 21st please. Dat be my birthday eheh :D Weekend posts WOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROOOOOOKKIIIEEE <3

• Ella W October 1st, 2012 3:25 PM

Yay yay yay weekend stuff!!, I only found out about Rookie 2 or so weeks ago, and it’s amazing!!! I spend nearly all of my evenings browsing round the site. Thanks so much Tavi, for starting such a cool, interesting magazine!

• 062131 October 1st, 2012 3:25 PM

WEEKEND CONTENT? And it’s links, videos and COMICS? MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

(Also: do you answer emails with readers’ submissions? I don’t want to be annoying, I’m just wondering. No, that’s a lie, I’m COMPLETELY PARANOID about people getting my emails!! Sorry!)

• Anaheed October 1st, 2012 3:39 PM

We do answer submissions but we are WAY behind. Sorry, and thank you for your patience!

• bugaleeto October 1st, 2012 3:28 PM

I LOVE THE CALENDAR AN THEME AN VIBES OF THIS MONTH SO MUCH! I’m also really happy that my birthday is this month and that there ACTUALLY WILL BE new rookie content uploaded on my birthday(a sunday)! Yayyyyyyyy! :D

• emine October 1st, 2012 3:30 PM

WEEKEND CONTENT OMG SERIOUSLY THERE’S A REASON OCTOBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH EVER SO FREAKING EXCITED
    GREAT PLAYLIST BTW BUT STILL FREAKING ABOUT WEEKEND CONTENNTTTT

• Mary the freak October 1st, 2012 3:33 PM

WEEKEND CONTENT YAAY! That sounds so cool! Also, I am really looking forward to this month. “play” is such an awesome theme!

(I will send you a few pictures, If it isn’t too late.)

Love,

Mary

birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

• mayaautumn October 1st, 2012 3:35 PM

woah, can’t wait for the weekend content!!!!!!!!!!
    i love the playlist – the best.. so uplifting & joyousssss;D October brings such good vibes!

btw, we are never getting back together…

like, ever.

• Tambourelle October 1st, 2012 3:35 PM

Johnny are you queer? Love that song (thanks to Jackass) :3

THIS MUST BE THE PLACE!!!! The best Talking heads song ever! It’s so beautiful, and it always reminds me of this time of year
    n’aww hugs and kisses for Rookie mag xoxo

• Jen L. October 1st, 2012 3:40 PM

This made my day! Sometimes I feel like I’ll never catch up on all the things I want to do/read/watch on the internet… #firstworldproblems

• Cutesycreator aka Monica October 2nd, 2012 2:34 PM

It’s the worst first world problem of them all!

• Eleanor October 1st, 2012 3:42 PM

“Liking things is fun; wasting time and energy figuring out what your taste says about your personality is not.” << SUCH WISE WORDS BOSS! this quote makes me so happy and i'm gunna throw it at all my snobby musician friends

• Skatapus October 1st, 2012 3:44 PM

Huzzah! Now I no longer have to go through weekend withdrawal! XD

• HollieLillian October 1st, 2012 3:47 PM

Rookie on the weekend!!!!! This will fill the hole in my heart/void of all time and matter that encapsulates sunday and monday (im the the uk so its like i dont even have rookie to coax me out of bed on a monday) but no more wow wow wow wow wow

• sowarlus October 1st, 2012 3:55 PM

Tavi, i’m disappointed!
    Not because of the weekend content – which is amazing -, but I really thought there would be some one direction on this playlist!
    haha
    anyways, if we send artwork for this month’s theme, is there any chance you will see (since you guys receive so many submissions) or is it better to wait for next month? Which will be next month’s theme by the way?

• Anaheed October 1st, 2012 3:56 PM

Next month’s theme is INVENTION. And it’s probably safer to send in stuff on that theme, though I there’s always a chance we’ll use it this month. Sorry I can’t give you a clearer answer!

• Tavi October 1st, 2012 9:15 PM

i don’t know what i was thinking!! good catch!

• MissKnowItAll October 1st, 2012 3:59 PM

God bless Tavi’s beautiful soul BECAUSE SHE LIKES ONE DIRECTION.
    I really just want to fangirl with you right now. Like seriously. Can I give you and internet hug? No? okay then…
    BUT OHMYLORD YOU LIKE 1D?
    DO YOU LIKE ED SHEERAN TOO?
    WHAT ABOUT CHER LLOYD?
    I’M SORRY, I’M NOT YELLING, I’M JUST REALLY EXCITED.

• Tavi October 1st, 2012 9:15 PM

INTERNET HUG IN HONOR OF ED SHEERAN

• MissKnowItAll October 2nd, 2012 6:59 AM

ED IS A GINGER JESUS. LIKE HONESTLY. HE IS SO DARN BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT

• SpencerBowie October 1st, 2012 4:00 PM

TEENAGE KICKS IS SOOOO GOOD! I’ve loved that song for so long! I first heard it on a great cd called ‘UK vs. US Punk’! I love it! Buzzcocks, The Damned, Iggy Pop, New York Dolls, all the best songs are on there!

But this comment isn’t just about how great the undertones are, (they’re pretty great tho), I wanted to also share that I am a pop artist and do comic book paintings and wanna submit something for a background or just a pretty picture! Only thing is I only have access to and iPhone for a camera! That ok? I hope so!

Tavi you were so cool on jimmy and I am so stupidly excited about the weekend content!

HAPPY PLAY-ROOKIE-WEEN!!!

• MissKnowItAll October 1st, 2012 4:00 PM

I feel like I should submit pics of my One Direction shrine…

• Taylor WM October 1st, 2012 4:01 PM

Ahhh weekend content is going to make me a complete RookieMag.com hermit, but I don’t even care! Hahaha
    Also loving the 1D representation, being from the UK and seeing them at they’re earlier smaller gigs once they’d just come off the XFactor, this has definitely made my monday :)

• wolnosc October 1st, 2012 4:01 PM

Yay weekend content! Awesome

And ABBA is in the playlist!

• taste test October 1st, 2012 4:08 PM

weekend content! squee!

this month’s theme looks super fun. and that playlist! awesome! I think the undertones between taylor swift and carly rae jepsen pretty much sums up why I love this site. haha

• azultardis October 1st, 2012 4:12 PM

Liking things is fun! yes it is,it’s so exhausting spending time thinking if something doesn’t go with my personality even if I really like it

• katie October 1st, 2012 4:13 PM

recommendations for movies on netflix’s instant??

• Lucy23 October 1st, 2012 4:16 PM

WEEKEND CONTENT ASDSFGADSGHJ

I lurrrvvvv October.

• ghoststakepolaroids October 1st, 2012 4:16 PM

aww dis playlist mannn i am addicted to that taylor swift song right now hehe
    and oh my god weekend stuff! *sequels and claps hands*

• ometembe October 1st, 2012 4:24 PM

THREE things!

1. I thought Anaheed said Nov’s theme was INTERVENTION not INVENTION and I was like o__0

2. Netflix is also my best friend

3. This song sure fits the playlist too!

• Anaheed October 1st, 2012 4:25 PM

I would welcome a whole month of INTERVENTION but I don’t think it would be very popular.

• MissKnowItAll October 1st, 2012 6:44 PM

A whole month of Intervention would be so great :)

• Lulu October 1st, 2012 9:27 PM

SECONDED.
        ALSO WEEKEND CONTENT WOOT!

• Kathryn October 1st, 2012 9:52 PM

Intervention for Netflix Instant addicts?

• Jessie October 1st, 2012 4:29 PM

Wooo, I’m excited for the weekend content! Also the playlist is fab. I kid you not when I say This Must Be The Place is my most favourite Talking heads song, it’s so magical. (On another note, One Direction are my guiltiest pleasure EVER.)

• I.ila October 1st, 2012 5:03 PM

no guiltiness necessary :)

• MaddieMae October 1st, 2012 4:50 PM

So excited for weekend content! This just made my day :)

• I.ila October 1st, 2012 4:50 PM

a) playlist is really wonderful.
    b) OMG WAIT I KNOW THAT BY SLIME TIME YOUR TOTALLY HINTING THAT TAYLOR-RUTH IS DOING SOMETHING THIS MONTH I KNOW IT AND THIS IS WONDERFUL.

• angst October 1st, 2012 5:05 PM

You guys literally have no idea how happy I am that someone has finally just said that you should just not care that that’s too “mainstream” or “hipster” OR WHATEVER. Because TSwift can be amazing. And so can so many other things that totally get pooped on because of how they are termed and how I end up feeling bad after enjoying them. THANK YOU!

onmyroadtofindout.blogspot.com

• angst October 1st, 2012 5:06 PM

AND weekend content. BEST MONDAY EVER. But now I can’t look forward to Monday’s. Darn.

onmyroadtofindout.blogspot.com

• angst October 1st, 2012 5:08 PM

Could you all maybe have a Spotify app so we could have all the amazing playlists there? That would be so cool!

onmyroadtofindout.blogspot.com

• mangachic October 1st, 2012 5:09 PM

OHMYGOD WEEKEND CONTENT rookie you made my day/life
    and tavi listens to one direction
    now i don’t have to grimace+try not to sing along every time you don’t know you’re beautiful comes on

• MissKnowItAll October 1st, 2012 5:44 PM

*What Makes You Beautiful

• Maialuna October 1st, 2012 5:28 PM

WEEKENDS JUST GOT SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.

• Haka October 1st, 2012 6:20 PM

oh sweet baby jesus i’ve been waiting for the day weekend content started <3 thank you guys so much

• Moxx October 1st, 2012 6:23 PM

jesus uyessyesyss That is my absolute most favorite Talking Heads song (if I absolutely had to choose one)

Also for the sunday comics, how does it work? can i submit stuff? I’d love to submit comic-related things!!

• Moxx October 1st, 2012 6:36 PM

omg omgfevcgkjlskdf
      I have questions about this
      I just sent an email to submissions about it so i realllyllylly hope it gets through because i don’t know if it always gets through
      sososoaoas excited I am dead
      fsgdsjdlkgsfbmlfvlkcx

• Serena.K October 1st, 2012 6:40 PM

YAY WEEKEND CONTENT!!! this is awesome because where i live the weekend is thursday and friday so normally i’m bummed out for the first two weekdays (saturday and sunday) because, well, SCHOOL obviously, but also because it’s SCHOOL but with no new rookie content to look forward to. but now those days are overrr!
    also, i could totally relate to the whole middle school identity crisis! except i didn’t shake it off until a bit later. i was kinda pretentious.
    p.s. perfect playlist! i’ve been playing “teenage kicks” repeatedly. did you know it was john peel’s favorite song of all time?

• Serena.K October 1st, 2012 6:48 PM

also, i find it necessary to add that one directionare amazing and zayn malik’s face was actually carved by angels

• MissKnowItAll October 1st, 2012 7:31 PM

It was found that Zayn’s face is actually scientifically perfect

• Miarele October 2nd, 2012 10:25 AM

His face must have the Golden Ratio and fit the Marquardt Beauty Mask or whatever because OH THE BEAUTY

• friendlychuckle October 1st, 2012 6:46 PM

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! ROOKIE ON THE WEEKENDS!!

• Kathryn October 1st, 2012 7:00 PM

GOD I LOVE YOU I LOVE THIS ROOKIE IZ LIFEEEE WEEKEND CONTENT YESSSS TAYLOR SWIFT OMG SO MANY FEELS <3

• kirsten October 1st, 2012 7:01 PM

WEEKEND CONTENT OMGGG YESSSSS

• Nina_8 October 1st, 2012 7:04 PM

I LOVE SWEETIE!!!! xoxo carly rae is the best, i also like thiskiss :)))) makes me feel so happy!

• Tavi October 1st, 2012 7:37 PM

I LOVE HOW HAPPY EVERYONE IS RIGHT NOW

• Kathryn October 1st, 2012 9:53 PM

YOU CHEERED UP MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE JUST NOW

• TessaTheTeenageWitch October 2nd, 2012 5:01 AM

ME TOO AND ALSO 1D APPRECIATION HIGH-FIVE ANDDDD WEEKEND CONTENT WHAATTT UPPPPPP???

• poison ivy October 1st, 2012 7:44 PM

I’m very excited to see that the table of contents features an image of Pee Wee Herman, one of my all time heroes. I think this is going to be a great month. My homepage is Rookie, and whenever I go online on the weekend, I have to see the same posts from Friday, which makes me yearn for Monday all the more. This is gonna be great! Can’t wait.

• Sage October 1st, 2012 7:56 PM

OH MY GOD WEEKEND CONTENT HECK YES!

You have no idea how many times I get on rookie over the weekend, hoping that you might have magically added some stuff, or that I missed something.

I’M SO EXCITED!

• GigiCricket13 October 1st, 2012 8:06 PM

A Friend recommended this to me and I think it’s PHENOMENAL! So excited to see such empowering posts that arent fake or sleezy (or out to get money, for that matter). Thank you for creating this, Rookie is helping me cope. :)

• whatnaomiloves October 1st, 2012 8:11 PM

YEAH WEEKEND CONTENT!!

Also, TO TAVI: I’ve started watching Freaks and Geeks (Yay, Netflix!) and LOVE IT! (I even mentioned it today in Improv class as something fun I did over the weekend.) I’m only on Episode 5, but I am already saddened by the fact that it only lasted one season. Lindsey’s cool, but I definitely like Bill the best.

HOORAY OCTOBER! MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!

• Abby October 1st, 2012 8:54 PM

OMFGEEEEE WEEEEEKKKKEEENNNNDDDD STUUFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can procrastinate on my homework then TOO!!!!!!! Also: I’m really glad that someone else watched (and loved to death, cause I did) Teletubbies… seriously, the baby sun was the FUCKING BEST PART of EVERY episode.

• Eryn October 1st, 2012 8:55 PM

Weekends just got SO much better! Yay! I’m excited for some slimey Halloween inspiration this month.

• fizzingwhizbees October 1st, 2012 9:06 PM

GOD BLESS YOU TAVI AND ALL OTHER ROOKIES WHO LIKE ONE DIRECTION

I WILL NO LONGER HIDE MY SHAME

• Caden October 1st, 2012 9:07 PM

I AM EXCITED. I similarly harbour a secret love for One Direction. The music is just so darn catchy..

• Resh October 1st, 2012 9:10 PM

Hi Tavi! Hi Rookies!
    Girl, you definitely made my day with this “letter”.
    I see you are now a Directioner! That’s a surprise, because I like 1D just as much as I like YOU, TAVI. Yep, that’s right. U r just awesome. Well, going back, I feel that there is a game you’ll like. Only thing: it’s exclusively for Directioners! Classic: change a word in the title of a song (in this case, from 1D) for another word you chose before (in this case, Kevin. OMG I love barking pigeons). While thinking about this, I realised it would fit perfectly in the note “Backseat Player” that Krista made ( http://rookiemag.com/2012/08/backseat-player/ )
    P.S.:I’ve tried Milk with Ice with a friend of mine during a sleepover. Damn, is it good!

• pinnedtothepage October 1st, 2012 9:38 PM

makes me think of this bjork interview clip. you’ve got to chew it all! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OWBfMcwewM

• Narita October 1st, 2012 9:38 PM

WERKEND CONTENT FINALLY. IT’S 3 AM HERE BUT I’M GLAD TO BE AWAKE WHOOO

• Nadine October 1st, 2012 9:53 PM

WEEKEND CONTENT HAS ME SPINNING WITH HAPPINESS!

Also, my secret love for One Direction doesn’t feel quite so embarrassing anymore.

I LOVE ROOKIE.

• uaresoawesome October 1st, 2012 10:00 PM

Dude, my day is made. I CAN FINALLY DO MY HOMEWORK WITH A PEACEFUL SOUL. Weekend content will probably erase my Weekend Bitchface, because I won’t have to dread/eagerly wait for Monday! :)

• FiveDimesForNineLives October 1st, 2012 10:31 PM

I’m so excited about weekend content! I always come to the website on the weekends expecting there to be something new like the weekdays :p But now it’s actually coming true YIPPEE!

• allyishere October 2nd, 2012 12:47 AM

ROOKIE WEEKEND CONTENT OH MY GOD!

• Cactus Woman October 2nd, 2012 1:04 AM

I’ve got a question:
    If I submit multiple different things throughout the month, will of you only publish one piece (if any) or could you publish more than one (if they’re good, of course)?

• Anaheed October 2nd, 2012 1:48 AM

We have no limit on the number of things published per month by any single person.

• TheGreatandPowerfulRandini October 2nd, 2012 1:30 AM

WEEKEND CONTENT OMG YOU GUISE. And I found a real-life Rookie in my class (yayayayayay!!!), so we will send something in. Some day.

• ickyteenagegirl October 2nd, 2012 1:45 AM

Everything about the post makes me song happy I could cry.

• KirstenCT October 2nd, 2012 8:15 AM

HI! Haha! I just managed to register, I couldn’t for ages (I never got the confirmation email for some reason), but I just did JUST NOW! YAY! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi! And great letter! AND YAY!

• Miarele October 2nd, 2012 10:23 AM

WHOA it’s like a party in this post and I’m so late thank you time zones but WOOHOO WEEKEND CONTENT AND TAYLOR SWIFT AND ONE DIRECTION AND EVERYTHING FABULOUS! SO ESSSSSSITED!!! LET ME POP UP THE CONFETTI AND PARTY STRING!!!!!!!!111

• Mish October 2nd, 2012 11:06 AM

1. WEEKEND CONTENT! :D

2. I can totally relate with the whole self conscious taste and everything. There’s a part of me that just loves The Wanted and One Direction and their music and the other, irritating voice in my head that holds me back when I write is saying, “But darling, you can hardly enjoy such fluffy puffy music.” To which I respond with a shove.

3. Just a note, this magazine is everything I love. It’s so much better than the ones on the stalls. I live in South Africa and yet I feel that there is no cultural different. This magazine makes me feel better about myself.

Fun fact: I like lists.

• RhiaSnape October 2nd, 2012 1:03 PM

EVERYONE SHOULD FANGIRL OVER ONE DIRECTION BECAUSE THEY’RE COOL, YEAH OKAY. and so excited about weekend content! i’m constantly logging on at the weekends and then remembering that theres nothing new. woooo xo

• Cutesycreator aka Monica October 2nd, 2012 2:33 PM

WEEKEND CONTENT

ASDFKL;JKJL;ASDFJKL;ASDJKL;FJKL;ASDJ;AKLSDFJKDFL;AS;AS;ASDKLFJ

• mymlen October 2nd, 2012 2:45 PM

funny cause i also like one direction. i like em secretly tho

• Avia03o October 2nd, 2012 8:59 PM

Loving the playlist this month! ESPECIALLY *ADORING* the Grimes love going on in said playlist…

• oriana October 3rd, 2012 1:58 AM

Oh my gosh, I completely relate. I remember when I thought it was stupid of me to admit liking a pop song and I was extremely pretentious about everything… hahah. Oh, middle school!

• Leo October 3rd, 2012 3:48 AM

You guys need a forum!

• back2thepast October 3rd, 2012 5:00 PM

Ahh today I woke up on time and felt rad about my outfit and listened to Chelsea Dagger while walking to all my classes THEN at the vending machines I was grabbing my friend’s poptarts cuz her hands were full and some angel forgot to get their chips out of the little cubby thing where the food comes out so free chips for me!! And I come home to catch up on Rookie from the last couple days and I read THIS gaaahh I love today!! OMG and in twenty minutes I’m going to go get my drivers license!! Hooray!! I wish I could divide up all the happiness in my soul into little smiley stickers and stick them to everyone’s foreheads so we could run around like happy loons together!!

• elektraheart October 4th, 2012 2:27 AM

YAY FOR WEEKEND POSTS!!! :)
    I am also happy to learn that Tavi is a One Direction fan hahaha!

• jessie77 October 7th, 2012 1:04 AM

Tavi i honestly love you so much right now this playlist is the most beautiful thing i’ve ever heard!! when this must be the place started playing i felt like the credits of the movie that is my life should start rolling over over my face (not that i’m over thinking this or anything :b) and i should be skipping off into the sunset because the moment was just that perfect!!

• tavirose October 10th, 2012 2:27 AM

This playlist is ahmaazing!! I can’t believe you like one direction!!! Actually I can because how could one not?:) Tavi you are the only other person I know who shares my name.. You truly are a gem:)

• Dinda October 28th, 2012 1:34 AM